Sunday, June 3, 2007

Inside

When love is not enough and the sun fails to shine,
sadness brings loneliness,as I'm missing you inside.

When rainbows fail to find, there place up in the sky,
and silence accompanies the tears falling from my eyes.

When the day seems so long, and the clock slowly
tick toc's without song.Idle is the heart in great need
of a jump start.

When I no longer see the magic love can bring, I close
my eyes to restart the miracle of dreams. There in all
the darkness a siloutte you'll see...dancing to our memory.









1 comment:

bEAST said...

I dont really lie much poetry, however this one i really like. Specially the beauty in the line about tears accompanied by silence! Some how always felt that to understand poetry, one needs to have experienced something similar. Cheers!