Wednesday, September 19, 2007

orry!!!

If I the cause of a fallen tear, a lash to the heart, a scar to the soul, then I shall join and weep shall we of the darkness cast and stale windless sea. Gloom filled stagnant pool of fear created the waters to drown us here. Cold and rough separates the land and yet I still can feel your hand. Grasping mercifully this my plea, to lift me from my fallen knee. A chill that weakens from inside, forces me to run and hide. Hard like crystal and yet reflects the light of love, the warmth of souls, the mystery that still unfolds. Lay your head upon my breast, gentle soft with out life's test. Unlock the gates of despair and let the sadness free from here. Together we shall take flight, like an eagle who rules the blue sky. Above the winds and many clouds,beyond the barriers of the mind. One to one this bond was formed and nothing can break what God has born. Love and caring, warm and true, a friendship of many a hue.