Monday, November 5, 2007

brrr cold

It has been a busy morning, it almost feels like the heart of winter and I have been keeping on the move to keep warm. I moved some of my favorite plants in from the greenhouse and I sit typing surrounded by lush green that reminds me of the struggle that awaits as we push the season looking forward to another spring. Upbeat as I feel there is aura of good intentions surrounding me, as if I can and will win the battles that stand to confront me each day. On a positive note I feel some what in control of today, for tomorrow indeed haunts at the gate of trickery.
The fesitvals have been colorful with a cast of many characters. Everyone of us is given a test to see how well we overcome the surging battles. It is our strength and desire to hold on to this exterior shell that spans the outreach with the mind. The infusion of positive vibes from everyone you contact brings a certain amount of energy that builds into a strength that can overcome anything. Simply put we are born to die, at some moment we will reach our destination and meet with our maker. The importance is in the travels and how well we packed for the journey.
Our desires sometimes weight heavy upon the path of what is and only upon acceptance of reality can we define our own existence. I have felt and uplifting of the darkness that occassionally weighs down the day. In many instances I felt the bonding of our souls stengthen my ability as I felt your energy inspire the various strands of hope. I can see over the mountains, I have crossed the waters cold and rough and we have surfaced to tackle once more all that is and all that will be. For I am happy to have reached out and felt your hand reaching back more then once.

No comments: