Monday, March 3, 2008

Partner in life, Partner in love...


I saw it in the mountains and down by the stream,
the images of love reflecting what you mean to me.
~
Spring time snow couldn't put out the fire, the
warmth of your flames blazes through the hour.
~
No truer love could there ever be, as your
embrace is felt so tenderly.
~
Reality of dreams is cast by the heart, to dance
to songs of love amongst the midnight stars.
~
Welcome home... my heart was open and my soul was waiting.
~
I need not question, nor not believe,
for it was known that kindred spirits
met when you reached out to me.
~
I want to hold you tonight and
listen to the beat of your heart,
as your spirit rest peacefully,
in my embrace.
~
Angels of heaven hear my plea,
my heart and soul dance restlessly.
Guide his hands to gently trace ,
the love of life within him placed.
~
Allow his lips to feel my kiss and
taste the sweetness of honey bliss.
As his eyes begin to close, whisper
softly I love him so.
~
Darkness drape the night and turn
on the brightness of the stars of high.
My arms opened, my spirit free,
awaits his love for eternity.

No comments: