Friday, July 18, 2008

Mylan Park West Virginia

I am far from ready for the busy season that is quickly approaching. Focused and not, as I try to prepare. Up at 4 am I found the weather perfect around 70 with very little humidity, and quite as everyone was sleeping. I managed to get some labeling finished and place in jars some home grown herbal scrubs.
I was hoping to work on a few paintings and my writing, but there just never seems to be enough time in a day, so something has to give. Either way I am ready for a fun season and hope again to meet up with some old friends and new.
We have added new products to our line, invested in the wonders of Emu oil and have created even more products with homegrown herbs, pesticide and herbicide free.
Where at Mylan Park in West Virginia Saturday for the great Rib Fest and looks to be wonderful weather.

No comments: