Sunday, August 19, 2007

La la la Away

I am just sitting listen to music, feeling a bit melancholy. I am not quite sure if it's because I believe or because I doubt. There were many people who shared bits of their life saturday and I found that there is always two ways if not more to view life. Are we stronger because we can, or weaker because we don't ? I envisioned the old adage" the grass is always greener." I felt needy as I wanted to feel your arms around me and just remain peaceful and quite for a moment.. It seems to be one of those weeks where I wanted to run and never look back ,to wanting to stand tall and accept all challenges. Mixed emotions toying with me. I feel like if the tears could fall they would blend with the fallen rain on deaf ears.
~~
Sing a song, sing of joy, sing of love for which you toyed,
took my heart and kept it there and empty I remain.

The sound of the rain as it pours on down, cleansing the soil and renewing the ground. Somethings are true , they are nothing with out you, a dance without out love would be so awfully blue.
~~
You can da da da today and I promise to la la la away. Singing and dancing the day through what I wouldn't do to be there with you.

You can da da da alnight and I will promise to la la la till your in sight. Singing and dancing the night through what I wouldn't do to be there with you.

You can da da da right now and I promise to la la la awhile. Singing and dancing on the clouds above, I"m gonna dance with you my love.

You can da dada in your sleep and I'll la la la in my dreams. Singing and
dancing creating fun, I'd do it just to feel you hug.

You can da da da and I'll la la la day and night and all through the year I am sure that I feel you here.



No comments: