Monday, August 27, 2007

Mason Dixon Park Event

There are many more events scheduled and will be listed throughout each week as I work to update.It is a very busy time and I will try to respond to as many people as possible. If I hadn't emailed you or chanced to catch you on the phone it's not that I forgot but that I am working on it and it occasionally takes me a while to personally respond, but feel free to email me your opinions on the festivals and know that I enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to see you again at upcoming events.
Thank you for a enlightening weekend at the Mason Dixon Park, where you find their little bit of heaven away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I would like to personality thank Connie for her wonderful hospitality, her determination, hard work and love for what she does .Her dedication reflects beautifully through out the park, and it is harmony at its best.
Rachel Charlotte miller

No comments: