Saturday, October 6, 2007

love you

I wanted to announce the Pow Wow October 6th and 7th. My mind all a scatter 10 till sunset...
I am looking forward to beautiful weather. The Native American Pow Wow is holding it's tenth annual at Cedar Creek park in Pennsylvania. A wonderful display a rich heritage, dance, food and crafts. The earthy experience will keep you focused and free and one with your surroundings. Bring the family out and enjoy a wonderful weekend.

Rarily at a loss for words, I look at my connection to the world and those who have found a place in my heart. I am the luckiest woman in all the world for the grass is green under your own feet. As I work on past poetry and more current, I see my life and the emotions that have rollercoastered over the last few years. Sad is a place that doesn't see the beauty that surrounds us.

In my heart you placed a seed,
a vine began to grow and as it
entwined through my heart and
soul a bloom began to show
.

What I feel and what others see is love for love is so powerful it closes the gap in distance and dances in the heart to the music the soul plays. I love you, not for what you do, but for who you are and how you have grown to be a part of me.

No comments: