Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 20th and 21st Pittsburghs Shriners

I have done it again and I have over booked, we will at 2 locations on the 2oth of October. Though the books and skin care line will be available at the Pittsburgh Shriner's off of Route 28, I will not be there to personally meet everyone. But as it's been in the past it looks to be a great event with a huge turn out and many vendors with great products. We have not slighted our product line and are offering many choices from greeting cards to matted poetry and organic herbal skincare products that enhance the body and soul.

I will be at the Greene County museum in Pennsylvania October 2oth and 21st. Creating fine products on location and educating you as you become a better consumer for your personal skincare line.
Writing is my life line and through I have been able to reach out and feel the touch back of love and life in the living. I will be happy to personally sign copies of my book Dear kimblake, a journey of awareness. Dear Kimblake, It's not always black and white sometimes we have to add a little color.
Frazzled I am looking forward to the weekend and I am heartened by by the those who have continued to encourage and travel the cobbled path that finds us occassionally detouring.

Important times and dates.

Pittsburgh Shriners off route 28 Syria Moss November 20th 9 to 4 auctions, arts, food and fun .

Greene county Pennsylvania Museum off of route 21 right outside of waynesburg follow signs.
10 till 5 saturday and sunday... with natures blessing we are looking forward to a beautiful weekend. I am honored to be attending my 3rd Harvest festival on the 20th and 21st.

No comments: