Sunday, January 17, 2016

Life is not a fairytale.

For as much as we try to control, life is pretty much out of control. In this decision making process I find that my heart does most of the thinking. Not that I so much regret that but in all reality I would have surely taken a different path had I let my brain do a little more of the thinking.
Which is good that my daughter is finding herself and coming up to the plate with some really cool Ideas. She has been overhauling Autumns Boutique and bringing some really great ideas to life. I do hope you take a look at the website when its finished and leave a note and less us know what you think. We have some of our traditional products and introducing some new products to our line.
As always Autumnsboutique.com is about the women, her health, inside and out. May you find the new year brings you just that happiness and health inside and out.

Check back for some specials which will becoming with our spring celebration and the grand reopening of autumnsboutique.com. Great skin care and cosmetics that will enhance the beauty within.

Happy New Year

Autumn's Boutique Team

On a side note " life is not a fairytale" We work hard to bring you quality products that you can only find at autumnsboutique.com. Focusing on my customers has been an extraordinary experience as they are a joy in my life. They are not just great customers , they are great people who have made a difference in my life.

Thank you

No comments: